Are you looking for Dolby Atmos Apk Installation Guide on Android? If yes then you are the right place as we will guide you step by step on it. You just need to read this article till the end and you will gradually learn to install Dolby Atmos on Android. All of us love listening to music, watching movies and Dolby Atmos is a thing which can take it to the next level.
Read Also: Power Director premium download
Are you aware that Dolby Atmos is now available for Android Devices also? If yes then let me give you more information on it and if no let me guide you on it. Now you can easily download and install Dolby Atmos on Android Devices for Free. Inspite it’s now available for Android and that also on rooted Android devices and non-rooted android devices.
Dolby Atmos Apk on Android (Root and No Root)
What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Atmos is a software which is used to listen songs, watch movies and so on. It will take you experience to the next level and also it has several features for it. It was developed by Dolby Laboratories in April 2012 and was launched in June 2012.
Dolby Atmos Sound Quality or Sound Experience
There’s no doubt that Dolby Atmos is the next level or next-generation thing for streaming songs or movies. It was first launched for cinemas, and later it came for smartphones and Android phones as well. Dolby theatre in Hollywood was the first to get Dolby Atmos setup. Some famous movies such as Batman, superman used Dolby Atmos surround sounds.
Dolby supported cinemas with up to 64 speakers which were placed in several directions to create 3D sound effects as most people started using Android phones because they are cheap. Dolby Atmos has introduced for Android phones also. LenevoA7000 was the first smartphone or Android phone to get Dolby Atmos technology.
Many Android developers hired a team and were working on porting Dolby Atmos technology from Lenevo A7000 to all other Android phones. And as a result, they succeeded in this.
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android Phones?
Well, as of now only a few Android phones comes with Dolby Atmos per installed. But there’s nothing to worry as at the end you will get Dolby Atmos on your Android phone. Currently, there are two ways for installing Dolby Atmos on Android phones. The first way requires rooted android phones and second requires root access.
If don’t have a rooted android phone then you can get it after installing Dolby Apk. And if you have a rooted android device, then you can install Dolby Atmos by extracting a zip file.
Watch the video How to Install Dolby Atmos on Android
Method 1- Install Dolby Atmos on Android without Root
First, let’s talk about requirements because its the most important part.
Must have these
- Android Phone without Root
- Google play music app
- Dolby Atmos Apk
This method is quite easy as it does not requires rooting your Android phone. This method is the simplest one as it contains very less risk. You just need to download and install Dolby Atmos Apk and do some changes in settings.
Now I will guide you step by step so let’s get into it.
- Download Dolby Atmos Apk on your Android phone.
- Before installing it, make sure you have turned on installation from Unknown sources.
- Reboot your device after the installation but don’t open your app yet as it requires some more steps.
- Install Google Play Music from the play store and keep in mind that only Google play music will work. Not any other music app like Spotify.
- You need to disable equalizer of your Android phone. This is to be done to stop any further error. It can be disabled in settings or Google play music settings.
- Open Google Play music and click on the lines in the top left corner.
- Click on the settings in play music and scroll down.
- Click on the equaliser and open it and enable Dolby Atmos from there.
- Go back to the music library, and you can play songs there. You will definitely get a noticeable change.
Note: To be honest I want to conclude that you will not get the real Dolby Atmos sound effects but a noticeable change from the previous sound effects.
Method 2- install Dolby Atmos on Android without Root
First, let’s talk about the requirements.
- Android 4.3 jellybean or higher.
- Unlocked boot loader.
- Custom recovery installed.
- Dolby Atmos zip file.
- You must have proper knowledge of root.
Now let’s go to step by step guide on installing Dolby Atmos on Rooted Android device.
- Download Dolby Atmos zip file and remember that zip file if only for rooted android phones with custom recovery.
- You must be ready for backup as if something goes wrong you can backup your data.
- Now reboot your device to recovery mode. For more information on reboot and recovery, you can Google your device.
- You can watch on Google as your device name+ access recovery mode.
- Navigate to install and click on it. It will be located on top of all buttons.
- Locate and click on Dolby Atmos zip file. You can easily find it on the folder you have downloaded. For example, for chrome, it will be in downloads, and for UC browser it will be on UC downloads.
- Now it will just ask to swipe to install and Congo your installation is processing.
- After a couple of seconds, you will get the message that it’s successfully installed and is ready to use.
- Before using or opening it, you must reboot your Android device.
Fix Other Errors
I know some of you may face problem in installing and using it, but there’s nothing to worry as I am here. I will guide you step by step to help you fix all the unnecessary errors and install Dolby Atmos app.
This app demands some permissions and makes sure you allow all to it so you can use it fluently. Permissions like camera, storage, etc. must be allowed by you to it.
To check for and allow all permissions follow these steps.
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to Storage and USB option.
3. Go to the Apps Area.
4. Go to Dolby atmos App Settings.
5. Go to Permission Option.
6. Enable All Permissions.
Previously installed Versions
Check whether you have any previous version for this app and if you find follow these steps.
1. Uninstall and Delete it from your Device.
2. Locate to Area Where you have Downloaded the new app.
3. Click on the app and start the Process of Installation.
Clear Data and Cache of the App
If there posses a problem when you run the app, you can try clearing its cache and data and run it again. To clear cache and data follow the following steps.
1. Go to Settings of the App.
2. Go to the Data Option.
3. Click on the Clear Data and Cached Option.
Turn Off Data
As informed by some of the users, this app might get stuck when data is on. I know you are surprised to read it but ya it’s true as this app works without a data connection, but for better editing prospects you can use data.
Managing space is very important as your Device may go slow if you don’t have enough space for your files such as Photos, Videos and Documents. For managing space for Dolby Atmos Apk, you can add an SD card to your Device, or you can transfer your files such as Photos, Videos and Documents to cloud storage providers such as Google Drive.
Is it the Original App?
No, it’s not the original app developed by Adobe but a modified and unofficial version of it by a third-party developer.
Is it Legal to Use?
Yes, as per the DMCA rules it is definitely legal to use.
Is it Safe to Download and Use?
First of all, for your online security, I want to clear some points to you before you download any app from the 3rd party sources like websites, etc.
- Make sure to check the file for viruses as the file should be virus-free. You can use a free file virus checker website to scan the file for viruses.
- For Android and PC, there are different files as well as different methods for downloading it.
- Download only from trusted sources.
If you are downloading it from this website, then there’s nothing to worry about. As we take care of all the above points as per your security is concerned.
Is it Free of Cost?
Yes, the apk which we provide is completely free of cost as you don’t have to pay a single buck for using it.
Which platforms Dolby atmos Apk Supports?
It supports the following platforms:
- Android (5.0 or above).
- PC with Android Emulators.
Now as we come to the end of this article, I hope all your doubts regarding downloading and instaling Dolby Atmos on Android are cleared.